Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Racks and Enclosures > Ventev TW-HCEN-3802
Ventev's Hard Cap Enclosure for Cisco 3802i and 3802i Access Points is in an aesthetically-pleasing and inconspicuous solution within a hard cap ceiling, as sheetrock, stucco or wood. Once installed, the enclosure is conveniently secured and flush with the hard cap ceiling. The enclosure is constructed of powder-coated aluminum and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for installation in plenum/air-handling areas. Each purchase includes a cord grip and CAT60 key lock.
- Lightweight enclosure reduces strain on ceiling grid to
accommodate the increased weight of the AP
- Aesthetic design blends enclosure and bulkier AP
seamlessly within an existing hard cap ceiling
- Designed to allow the AP to be serviced without
removing enclosure from the ceiling
- Minimal components allows for a simple installation
- Safe to deploy in plenum/air handling installations
- Size: 18" x 18" x 2"
- Constructed of powder-coated aluminum
- Meets NEC300-22 and 300-23 standards
- Has built-in security
- Enclosure back box protects against dust and debris to assist with compliance with ICRA requirements
- Thicker material increases the rigidity of the enclosure
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ventev WiFi Hard Cap Ceiling Tile Enclosure for Cisco Access Points (TW-HCEN-3802)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!