Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Splitters and Combiners > Telewave TWR4-860
Telewave TWR4-860 Receiver Distribution Panels provides 4 isolated 50-ohm receiver outputs from one input, in a compact package. The antenna port is tuned with a matching network to ensure a balanced input. A high-gain TLA series preamp and multi-voltage AC power supply are included on a single 5.25" panel. The preamp can also be powered directly from a DC source. Telewave receiver panels use high-quality splitters which provide multiple balanced outputs from one input, with 20-30 dB of isolation between ports. Each purchase includes a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- Provides 4 isolated 50-ohm receiver outputs from one input, in a compact package
- Splitter provides mutiple balanced outputs from one input with 20-30 dB of isolation between ports
- Features N-Female RF connectors
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 19" x 3"
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Frequency Range: 806-960 MHz
- Bandwidth: 40 MHz
- Number of Channels: 4
- RX/RX Isolation: 25 dB
- Maximum VSWR: 1.3:1
- Noise Figure: 2.5 dB
- DC Input Voltage Range: 12-24 V
- RF Connectors: N-Female
- Dimensions: 3" x 19" x 5.25"
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Telewave 4-Channel Compact Multicoupler 806-960 MHz (TWR4-860)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!