Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Installation Accessories > Thomas & Betts TY27MX-A
The 13" 120 lb. Tensile Strength Thomas Betts Nylon Cable Ties feature a low profile head that is designed to prevent snags on uneven surfaces and easier to pull through bulkheads. The non-magnetic stainless steel locking device insures both maximum strength and the right tightness every time. Because there are no notches, Ty-Rap ties provide an infinite number of locking positions while fastening the tie at the precise bundle diameter needed.
The No-Slip Tail provides easy grip during tensioning. Ty-Rap ties feature a unique friction surface designed to reduce slippage during installation. The smooth, notch-less body reduces stress concentration points under tension, making the tie stronger and lower profile than notched body ties. The ribbed and stippled body grips the bundle and prevents slippage. Rounded edges protect insulation, preventing sharp edges from damaging cables.
- Low profile head designed to prevent snags on uneven surfaces
- Non-magnetic stainless steel locking device ensures maximum strength and the right tightness
- Provides an infinite number of locking positions while fastening the tie at the precise bundle diameter needed
- No-slip tail provides easy grip
- Smooth, notch-less body reduces stress concentration points under tension
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Thomas Betts Nylon Cable Tie 13 Inch Black 120lb. Tensile Strength (TY27MX-A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!