Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Displays > Furuno TZT9
This generous 9" display with edge-to-edge glass makes for a clean and stylish installation. The LED backlighting pushes light through every pixel on the screen for remarkable brightness. The anti-reflective glass coating is visible under any lighting condition. You can configure the displays with a wide variety of sensors to build a navigation suite that meets your individual requirements. Have total control with NavNet TZtouch's high-sensitivity, touchscreen interface. Navigation is simplified by using your fingers to zoom and pan around the chart. As soon as your fingers touch the display, taps, pinches, and swipes are instantly transformed into action. To make operation even easier while underway, adjustments such as range and gain are easily made from either the on-screen touch menu or our patented RotoKey.
The use of multi-touch technology opens the door to a wide variety of gesture-based commands. NavNet TZtouch's waterproof display is also ruggedized to perform perfectly in wet, harsh conditions. NavNet's revolutionary RotoKey now merges the power and versatility of touch screen control with an easy-to-use rotary knob. One turn of the RotoKey gives you instant access to full control of NavNet TZtouch. There are custom apps that let you wirelessly view and control TZtouch from any iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Take full control of your NavNet in a whole new way. The TZtouch Remote app allows you to operate your system remotely with an iPad over Wi-Fi when connected to the network. (Other mobile platforms to be supported in the future.)
The weather tool is completely free and easy to use, giving you unlimited access to weather forecasts worldwide 24 hours a day when in range of a wireless hotspot. Select geographic coverage, data type, period of time, and then choose how to receive the file. NavNet TZtouch provides up to 16 days of weather forecasting. NavNet TZtouch is built on an Ethernet network, allowing you to add as few or as many components as you desire, along with up to six displays, as well as CAN bus and NMEA2000 devices, to create your perfect navigation suite. The NavNet TZtouch system is built upon the most advanced chart plotter technology. Add to this a UHD Radar and an FDF Fish Finder, along with your choice from a wide variety of sensor options.
- 9" display with edge-to-edge glass that makes for a clean and stylish installation
- Anti-reflective glass coating is visible under any lighting condition
- Navigation is simplified by using fingers to zoom and pan around the chart
- RotoKey now merges the power and versatility of touchscreen control with an easy-to-use rotary knob
- Wirelessly view and control TZtouch from any iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Built on Ethernet network that allows you to add as few or as many components needed
- External, sold separately
- Preloaded map media mm3d NOAA raster & vector charts for the U.S.
- Satellite photo charts sold separately
- 30,000 user points
- 30,000 trackpoints
- 200 routes
- Optional, sold separately
- Wide variety of radar antenna available from a 2.2 KW 24 nm. radome to a 25KW, 96 nm. open array
- Ethernet (1 port)
- Video out (DVI-D)
- Video in (2)
- USB 2.0 (1)
- Audio line out
- Mic in
- 2 SD card slots
- NO NMEA 0183 (use converter)
- AIS (receiver required)
- Satellite weather (receiver & subscription required)
- Weatherfax/navtex (receiver required)
- On-board weather station (sensor required)
- GPS heading (sensor required)
- Pan/tilt/zoom control of up to four IP cameras
- 11.5"W x 6.4"H x 6.9"D
- Wt: 9.9 lbs.
Product Reviews for Furuno TZtouch Multi-Function Display w/Time-Zero Mapping 9in (TZT9)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!