Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Displays > Furuno TZTL12F
With a sleek all-glass front, refined graphical user interface, built-in RezBoost Fish Finder, and an internal GPS antenna, NavNet TZtouch2 is a beauty to behold and use. Whether you are searching for hot fishing grounds, plotting your next route, or using your Radar to navigate through the fog, TZtouch2 delivers smooth operation with familiar touch gestures. Sporting and edge-to-edge glass front, NavNet TZtouch2 is beautifully designed, allowing you to build a navigation suite that is not only functional but offers a luxurious look and feel.
Accessing different displays is achieved by tapping on the Home icon, or utilizing the new “Edge Swipe” motion. Swiping from the left edge reveals the NavData panel, where you can customize content to simplify navigation and chart usage. From here, you can set the autopilot, check tide information and much more. Swiping up from the bottom of the screen unveils the new Layers menu, a practical way of changing settings on the fly without having to venture into deeper menu systems. Since the screen remains visible at all times, changing settings is now simpler than ever. There are similar, contextual functions when available by swiping from the top or right side of the screen.
A 56-channel Furuno GPS Receiver is built into the display. You can connect an external antenna for redundancy, but the primary GPS receiver is built-in, saving you money on additional equipment and installation cost. The built-in Fish Finder is a dual-frequency (50/200kHz), 600W/1kW power output sounder. It includes Furuno’s unique Bottom Discrimination and AccuFish modes and also incorporates another new Furuno proprietary Fish Finder technology, called RezBoost. RezBoost is a revolutionary new feature that utilizes Furuno’s exclusive digital signal processing protocol to produce fantastic target resolution and separation, without the need to change out your transducer, or purchase expensive broadband transducers.
You can add a variety of UHD Radars, from a 4kW Dome up to a 25kW Open Array. As with NavNet TZtouch, you can integrate, display, and control the NavPilot Autopilot, and Furuno’s new FI70 Instrument. Both of these products have displays that match TZtouch2, giving your helm a beautiful all-glass finish. Additional sensors that can be added to the network include AIS, Weather Fax, Sirius/XM Satellite Weather, Fusion Marine Stereo, and IP Cameras, as well as NMEA2000 and Furuno CAN bus devices. It even includes one NMEA0183 output port to send data to legacy systems.
- 12-inch multi-touch LCD display
- Features a sleek all-glass front, refined graphical user interface, built-in RezBoost Fish Finder, and an internal GPS antenna
- Use familiar gestures for smooth operation
- Primary GPS receiver is built-in to save money on additional equipment and installation costs
- Built-in Fish Finder uses Furuno's RezBoost technology that utilizes digital signal processing protocol for high-quality target resolution and separation
- Add a variety of UHD radars
- Integrate, display, and control the NavPilot Autopilot and FI70
- 12.1'' color multi-touch LCD
- Preloaded map media mm3d NOAA raster & vector charts for the U.S.
- Satellite photo charts sold separately
- 30,000 user points
- 30,000 track points
- 200 routes
- Wide variety of radar antenna available from a 2.2 KW, 24 nm. radome to a 25KW, 96 nm. open array
- Video out (DVI-D)
- Video in (2)
- USB 2.0 (1)
- Audio line out
- Mic in
- Micro-SD card slot on back
- AIS (receiver required)
- Satellite weather (receiver & subscription required)
- Weatherfax/navtex (receiver required)
- On-board weather station (sensor required)
- GPS heading (sensor required)
- Pan/tilt/zoom control of up to four IP cameras
- 12.8''W x 8.5''H x 4.1''D
- Wt: 8.2 lbs.
Product Reviews for Furuno NavNet TZTouch2 w/12in Multi-Touch LCD and Fish Finder (TZTL12F)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!