Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Keysight U1233A
The Keysight U1230 Series is the ideal HH-DMM in every condition you work in. Whether it's dark, noisy or even dangerous, the multimeter helps prepare you for these conditions with a set of features that anticipate worse-case scenarios, while simplifying daily tasks. You can single-handedly illuminate the test area with its unique built-in flashlight while measuring or selecting functions with its ergonomic and accessible rotary dial.
The U1230 series HH-DMMs feature a low impedance mode function that eliminates stray voltages to ensure you achieve the highest measurement accuracy. You can also detect non-contacting live voltage with Vsense, and get alerted with a unique combination of an audible beep and blinking LED display. This makes your measurement task easier and more efficient, especially when working in noisy environments. All models allows IR-USB connectivity for data transfer to PC for further analysis. With these set of features, we have your working conditions covered.
- Built-in LED torchlight to illuminate test area
- Flashing backlight as visual alert during continuity tests in dim areas
- Vsense to perform non-contact voltage detection
- Data logging capability (stores up to 10 readings)
- IR connectivity to transfer data to PC for record
- Basic measurements (Voltage, Current, Resistance, Diode, Capacitance, Frequency)
- Compatible with U1177A/U1117A IR-Bluetooth adapter for remote monitoring and datalogging
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Keysight True RMS 6000 Count Handheld Digital Multimeter (U1233A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!