Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Keysight U1620A
Keysight's Handheld Oscilloscope is the world's first handheld oscilloscope with a VGA display. This 200 MHz handheld oscilloscope offers a floating measurement capability with
two CAT III 300 V isolated channels. With up to 2 GSa/s sampling rate and 2 Mpts memory depth, it captures more waveforms from signals such as a pulse width modulated circuit, in rush, transient, and motor start-up sequences. The benchtop-like display and dual window zoom allow you to easily identify problem areas and zoom in for more detailed analysis. Now, you can view signals in detail and detect glitches easily.
- 2 Mpts memory depth and 2 GSa/s sampling rate allows detailed analysis of captured glitches
- 200 MHz bandwidth with two isolated channels
- 5.7-inch VGA TFT LCD display with 3 selectable viewing modes (indoor, outdoor and night vision)
- 10,000-count resolution on DMM display
- Channel-to-channel isolation with CAT III 300 V safety ratings
- Data logging capability to PC
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Keysight Handheld 2-Channel Digital Oscilloscope 200MHz (U1620A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!