Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Keysight U2021XA
Keysight 50 MHz-18 GHz USB Peak and Average Power Sensor (U2021XA)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $953189
List Price: $11,208.99
The Keysight U2021XA U2020 X-series USB peak and average power sensors come bundled with the N1918A Power Analysis Manager software at no additional cost. Simply connect the sensor to your PC to perform complex pulse analysis and standard average power measurement.
Each U2020 X- series USB power sensor comes with a standard installation CD for the N1918A. Alternatively, you can download the software from the N1918A product webpage.
The U2020 X-Series is also supported by the Keysight BenchVue software. BenchVue makes it easy to control your power meter to log data and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options without any programming.
- Simplified measurement setup without the need for an external triggering module or power supply
- High measurement speed up to 1000 readings per second in buffered mode
- True average power measurement for all signal types, unlimited bandwidth
- Internal zeroing capability to eliminate external calibration
- Display power measurements on a PC or other Agilent instruments
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Keysight 50 MHz-18 GHz USB Peak and Average Power Sensor (U2021XA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!