Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Keysight U2043XA
With the Keysight Technologies U2043XA, 10 MHz to 18 GHz USB Wide Dynamic Range Average Power Sensor. Accurately measure any modulated signal with the U2040 X-Series power sensors. With LAN connectivity, a first in the industry, and USB connectivity, the U2040 X-Series comes with the world's widest dynamic range in a power sensor, covering a range of -70 to +26 dBm. And because the U2049XA LAN power sensor is thermal vacuum qualified, you can get the same accuracy and performance even in thermal vacuum chambers.
USB power sensors measure true average power from RF and microwave devices and make setup fast and simple by providing plug-and-play USB connectivity, and by eliminating the need for a separate power meter. The U2000 Series is an affordable solution that doesn't compromise on performance in multi-channel power measurements.
- Frequency range of 9 kHz to 24 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Simplified measurement setup without the need for an external triggering module or power supply
- High measurement speed up to 1000 readings per second in buffered mode
- True average power measurement for all signal types, unlimited bandwidth
- Wide dynamic range of -60 to +44 dBm (sensor dependent)
- Internal zeroing capability to eliminate external calibration
- Display power measurements on a PC or other Agilent instruments
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Keysight Power Sensor 10-18GHz USB (U2043XA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!