Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Keysight U8481A
Keysight Thermocouple Power Sensor with USB. 10 MHz - 18GHz USB Power Sensor. Eliminates the need for a separate Power Sensor. USB power sensors measure true average power from RF and microwave devices and make setup fast and simple by providing plug-and-play USB connectivity, and by eliminating the need for a separate power meter. The U2000 Series is an affordable solution that doesn't compromise on performance in multi-channel power measurements.
- Frequency range of DC/10 MHz to 67 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Best-in-class power linearity of <0.8%
- Wide dynamic range of -35 to +20 dBm
- Fast measurement speed of >400 readings per second (fastest for thermocouple sensors)
- Built-in trigger in function
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) or National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
- Real-time measurement uncertainty (MU) feature
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Keysight Thermocouple Power Sensor with USB 18GHz USB (U8481A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!