Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > KVM Switches > Hall Research U97-ULTRA-2B
This Console Extender kit is used to extend Dual Display PC Video, Stereo Audio (amplified or line level), RS-232, and up to 3 independent USB ports to a remote location up to 500 feet away on any Category Cable (CAT5e/6 etc). These products include a rack-mountable Sender Unit plus a wall-mountable Receiver (and I/O hood cover), packaged together.
This kit eliminates the need for a utility box as the receiver includes a guard plate that goes over all of the connectors with tie-down provisions for strain relief. There is no external power supply, but there is a built-in supply with standard 110~240 VAC IEC320 jack. There are 2 "direct" USB ports and a standard with a hub at the receiver included.
- Eliminates need for utility box
- Internal power supply with standard 110~240 VAC IEC320 jack built in
- Two "direct" USB ports with a hub at the receiver
- DB15 connector for Amplified audio input and loop output at the sender as well as DB15 output at the receiver to directly drive passive speakers
- Built-in video Skew Correction on both video channels which corrects the lack of RGB convergence when long Cat6 cables are used
- Built-in test pattern generator for long cable compensation and skew correction
- Supports DDC channel with EDID
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research All-In-One Console Extender Kit (U97-ULTRA-2B)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!