Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Networking Accessories > Moxa UC-8112-LX
The UC-8112-LX RISC-based communication computing platform has a one GHz CPU running Debian ARM seven open platform, one Mini PCIe socket for cellular, two 10/100 Mbit ethernet ports, two RS-232/422/485 serial ports, one GB SD, and 1 USB port. Standard temperature range of -10 to 60C (14 to 140F).
This computer platform is ideal for industrial applications where computers with a small footprint, critical uptime and high temperature tolerance makes it ideal in almost any industrial application.
- RMv7 Cortex-A8 1000 MHz processor
- Dual auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- SD socket for storage expansion and OS installation
- Rich programmable LEDs and a programmable button for easy installation and maintenance
- Mini PCIe socket for cellular module
- Debian 8 open platform
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Moxa RISC-based Computing Platform (UC-8112-LX)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!