Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > DVI Supplies > Hall Research UD2A-EDID
Hall Research DVI Extender Kit With EDID Management (UD2A-EDID)
Brand: Hall Research
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $66025
List Price: $695.00
This versatile and high-performing DVI extender with EDID management is complete with a transmitter and a receiver. All you need to add is just the cables (sold separately). The kit has the ability to read the EDID information from the device connected to either a DVI output or a UTP output. The sender/transmitter has local DVI and remote UTP video and audio outputs. The video outputs can be blanked or boosted when it is needed and can drive video, audio, and RS-232 to 150 feet or longer.
Control this kit either manually using the front panel buttons or remotely through a serial port with RS-232 commands or GUI software. It also has internal memory that can store the last operating selection when the power is turned off. The DVI extender can allow four different EDID selections to be routed, such as DVI local, UTP remote, Emulate Default, and Emulate Learned.
- Read and store EDID information and allows EDID information to be downloaded from PC using GUI software
- Learned EDID information from an output device can be used to emulate that actual device
- Control using front panel, serial commands, or GUI software
- Blank or un-blank video outputs
- Store last selection in internal memory
- Can drive video, audio, and bi-directional RS-232 over long cables
- Includes receiver, sender/transmitter, and serial control terminal adapter
- Compact, rugged, reliable, and economical
Product Reviews for Hall Research DVI Extender Kit With EDID Management (UD2A-EDID)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!