Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Grounding Supplies > CommScope UGBA-34
This pre-punched solid copper ground bar assembly simplifies mounting and grounding of surge arrestors inside the building. Instead of relying on individual wires or field-fabricated trapeze setups, the CommScope's universal arrestor ground bar assembly provides a uniform mounting and grounding point for surge arrestors and grounding leads. The 1/8 inch assembly uses three horizontal members that can be oriented flat or upright and adjusted vertically as needed to accommodate various surge arrestor types. Also included is a mounting kit that includes ceiling brackets, insulators, threaded rod, and hardware.
- Compatible with standard entry port sizes
- Height adjustable bars
- Solid copper construction
- Accepts bulkhead or bolt ground surge arrestors
- Accommodates one and two hole lugs
- Eliminates the need for internal buss bar
- Three 4-position groundbars punched for most 7-16 DIN, Type N, or bolt-grounded arrestors
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CommScope Pre-Drilled Solid Copper Ground Bar (UGBA-34)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!