Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Grounding Supplies > CommScope UGBA-DIN-36
This pre-punched solid copper ground bar assembly simplifies mounting and grounding of surge arrestors inside the building. Instead of relying on individual wires or field-fabricated trapeze setups, the CommScope universal arrestor ground bar assembly provides a uniform mounting and grounding point for surge arrestors and grounding leads. The 1/8 inch assembly uses three horizontal members that can be oriented flat or upright and adjusted vertically as needed to accommodate various surge arrestor types. Also included is a mounting kit that includes ceiling brackets, insulators, threaded rod, and hardware.
- Punched for over-sized 7-16 DIN mount arrestors or bolt-grounded arrestors
- Compatible with standard entry ports
- Height-adjustable bars for a customized work space
- Solid copper construction
- Accepts bulkhead or bolt grounded surge arrestors
- Accommodates one and two-hole grounding lugs
- Eliminates need for internal buss bar
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CommScope Three Bars Universal Ground Bar Assembly 18-Holes (UGBA-DIN-36)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!