Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > Hall Research UH-1BT-R
The Mini-Cat® brand receiver is used to extend HDMI or DVI video signals up to 230 ft over inexpensive UTP (Cat6) cable using HDBaseT Lite™ technology. Video and embedded audio signals are transmitted without any compression to the remote for a 100% identical reproduction even at resolutions of 4kx2k. It requires a compatible Transmitter (sender). The extender is HDCP compliant with with pass-thru EDID. It supports embedded audio, full HD, deep color (1080p@60Hz @ 48 bits/pixel), 3D video, and 4Kx2K resolution. Secondary data channels such as: DDC, CEC, and HPD (Hot-Plug Detect) are also transparently extended. No user adjustments are needed for installation and it offers a truly trouble-free experience. It has a compact metal enclosure with mounting provisions.
- Extend HDMI or DVI over single Cat 5e/6 up to 230 feet
- Utilizes HDBaseT Lite extension technology
- Full HD support 1080p deep color, 3D, and 4K x 2K and HDCP compliant with pass-through EDID from display to source
- Supports virtually all HD and PC resolutions and HDMI audio
- Includes power supply and locking HDMI connector
- Uncompressed digital video extension guarantees 100% fidelity
- Easy installation with no user adjustments and reliable, trouble free operation
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research HDMI Over UTP Extender Receiver HDBaseT Lite (UH-1BT-R)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!