Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > Hall Research UH-1BT-S
The Mini-Cat brand sender is used to extend HDMI or DVI video signals up to 230 ft over inexpensive UTP (Cat6) cable using HDBaseT Lite technology. Video and embedded audio signals are transmitted without any compression to the remote for a 100% identical reproduction even at resolutions of 4kx2k. The sender requires a compatible Receiver for the remote end. The extender is HDCP compliant with pass-thru EDID. It supports embedded audio, Full HD, deep color (1080p@60Hz @ 48 bits/pixel), 3D video, and 4Kx2K resolution. Secondary data channels such as DDC, CEC, and HPD (Hot-Plug Detect) are also transparently extended. No user adjustments are needed for installation and it offers a truly trouble-free experience. It has a compact metal enclosure with mounting provisions.
- Extend HDMI or DVI over single Cat 5e/6 up to 230 feet
- Utilizes HDBaseT Lite extension technology
- Full HD support 1080p deep color, 3D, and 4K x 2K and HDCP compliant with pass-through EDID from display to source
- Supports virtually all HD and PC resolutions and HDMI audio
- Includes power supply and locking HDMI connector
- Uncompressed digital video extension guarantees 100% fidelity
- Easy installation with no user adjustments and reliable, trouble free operation
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research HDMI Over UTP Extender Sender HDBaseT Lite (UH-1BT-S)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!