Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > Hall Research UH-1BTX-R
The Mini-Cat® brand receiver is used to extend HDMI or DVI video signals up to 330 ft over inexpensive UTP (Cat6) cable using HDBaseT™ technology. Video and embedded audio signals are transmitted without any compression to the remote for a 100% identical reproduction even at resolutions of 4kx2k. It requires a compatible Transmitter (sender). The extender is HDCP compliant with pass-thru EDID. It supports embedded audio, Full HD, deep color (1080p@60Hz @ 48 bits/pixel), 3D video, and 4K resolution. Secondary data channels such as DDC, CEC, and HPD (Hot-Plug Detect) are also transparently extended. No user adjustments are needed and it offers a truly trouble-free experience. Just plug and play.
- Extend HDMI or DVI over single Cat 5e/6 up to 330 ft (100 m)
- Utilizes HDBaseT extension technology
- Full HD support 1080p deep color, 3D, and 4K x 2K, and HDCP compliant with pass-through EDID
- Supports virtually all HD and PC resolutions and HDMI audio
- Compatible with all HDBaseT and HDBaseT Lite compliant products
- Includes locking HDMI connector and universal power supply
- Uncompressed digital video extension guarantees 100% fidelity
- No configuration required, just plug and play
- Compact metal enclosure with mounting provisions
- Reliable, trouble free operation
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research HDMI Over UTP Extender Receiver With HDBaseT (UH-1BTX-R)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!