Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > Hall Research UH-2D-DP
Hall Research's Model UH-2D-DP extender kit is a combination of a Decora Wall Plate Sender and a Receiver. The extender kit uses two Cat6 cables to extend high definition video well beyond the limitations of HDMI cable. The Sender and Receiver set support HDCP, Deep-Color, 3D and can achieve a distance of up to 170 ft @ 1080i/720p or 130 ft @ 1080p resolution.
A single power supply is provided that is plugged at receiver end for easy installation. The extender equalizes TMDS video using state of the art technology for a crisp image and buffers the DDC channel for error-free EDID and HDCP operation that help prevent image dropouts. The extender can also extend single-link DVI video from any PC. This kit offers a reliable and low-cost alternative to HDBaseT extenders for shorter distances.
- Use Cat6 cables to extend pure digital high definition HDMI audio video signals
- Can drive cables to 170 ft @ 1080i/720p or 130ft @ 1080p on 2 Cat6 cables
- Supports DVI-D single link extension with optional adapter cables
- Only one power supply needed for the setup
- Buffers DDC (Display Data Channel) for reliable operation of HDCP and EDID
- HDCP compliant and supports CEC, HPD, and DDC
- Compact enclosure with LED indication of power, video, and HPD
- Includes a universal power supply and HDMI input cable
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research HDMI Over 2 Cat6 Extender Receiver-Transmitter Kit (UH-2D-DP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!