Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > Hall Research UH-2D-R
An HDMI on Dual UTP Receiver which when paired with compatible sender or wall plate can extend HDMI signal up to 170 ft. The receiver supports HDCP, Deep-Color, 3D and can achieve a distance of up to 170 feet at 1080i/720p or 130 feet at 1080p resolution. The extender uses two Cat6 cables to extend high definition video well beyond the limitations of HDMI cable.
The extender receiver offers a reliable and low-cost alternative to HDBaseT extenders for shorter distances. It is compatible with HDMI™ versions 1.4. A single power supply is provided that can be plugged at either end for easy installation. The extender equalizes TMDS video using state of the art technology for a crisp image and buffers the DDC channel for error-free EDID and HDCP operation that help prevent image dropouts. The extender can also extend single-link DVI video from any PC.
- Use Cat6 cables to extend pure digital high definition HDMI™ audio video signals
- Can drive cables to 170' at 1080i/720p or 130' at 1080p on 2 Cat6 cables
- Supports DVI-D single link extension with optional adapter cables
- Only one power supply needed for the setup (universal power supply included)
- 3D HDMI ready and HDCP compliant
- Compact enclosure
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research HDMI Over Dual UTP Extender Receiver (UH-2D-R)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!