Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wall Plates and Surface Mount Boxes > Hall Research UH-2D-S-DP
An HDMI on Dual UTP Sender fitted to a wall plate which when paired with compatible receiver can extend HDMI signal up to 170 ft. The sender supports HDCP, Deep-Color, 3D and can achieve a distance of up to 170 feet at 1080i/720p or 130 feet at 1080p resolution. The unit is conveniently powered from the remote end and no power supply connection is needed.
The wall plate sender is designed for operation with standard Cat6 cables (TIA/EIA 568B wiring). You can use Cat5e cables also if the distance between sender and receiver is 90 ft or less. Shielded Cat6 (STP) can also be used. In fact, STP cables offer the best performance and provide immunity to poor grounding or external noise. Avoid using Zero-skew or low skew cables. The low skew cables work well for analog video extension, but are suitable for digital signals.
- Single gang Decora Plate form factor for clean installation
- Use Cat6 cables to extend pure digital high definition HDMI™ audio video signals
- Can drive cables to 170' at 1080i/720p or 130' at 1080p on 2 Cat6 cables
- Supports DVI-D single link extension with optional adapter cables
- Re-aligns pixel clock and generates a clean pixel clock for the display
- No power supply needed for the setup
- 3D HDMI ready and HDCP compliant
- Compact enclosure
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research HDMI Over Dual UTP Extender Sender Wall Plate (UH-2D-S-DP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!