Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > Hall Research UH2X-R-PD
This HDMI over single CAT5e/6 Receiver employs HDBaseT™ 2.0 technology and can extend uncompressed audio/video along with IR, RS232, USB 2.0, and IP (Ethernet) using a single run of CAT5e/6 cable up to 100m long. The PoH compliant receiver does not require a power supply and gets its power through the Cat6 cable from the sender (sold separately) using IEEE802.3af standard. It supports 4K (UHD) and 3D video. The extender provides audio return extension as well (from receiver to the sender).
The independent audio return source is user selectable and can be either from the ARC pin of the HDMI connector at the Receiver (ARC signal from the connected TV) or from a separate SPDIF audio input connector provided on the Receiver. The Receiver provides 2 USB 2.0 ports acting as a USB hub and supports all USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices and comply with HDBaseT 2.0 specifications. The Receiver can be surface mounted using the integrated mounting brackets.
- Fully compliant with HDBaseT 2.0 specifications
- Extends Ethernet, bi-directional IR, RS-232 control signals and USB 2.0 with integrated 2-port hub
- Supports full HD, 3D, deep color to 100m and 4K UHD video to 60m
- Perfect for KVM extension
- Front panel LED indicators for status monitoring
- Plug and play installation - takes minutes to setup
- Supports pass through of HDMI embedded audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1 Channel, Dolby Digital 2~5.1 Channel, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports HDMI ARC and external SPDIF digital audio return
- Supports HDMI Locking Cable
- USB ports can power devices such as audio extractors
- Video Bandwidth: 340 MHz/10.20 Gbps
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research HDMI USB and LAN Over UTP Extender Receiver (UH2X-R-PD)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!