Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > Hall Research UHBX-4X
The Extender/Sender is a 1 RU box that converts 4 HDMI inputs to corresponding HDBaseT outputs extended to 150 meters (500 feet) on a single UTP. The extender supports HDCP, 3D, Deep Color, CEC, and 4 K (UHD) resolutions. When using receivers with PoH function, a single optional 48v power supply is needed for the 4-channel sender. There are both Ethernet and RS-232 ports for control. These ports allow users to address and send RS-232 or IR commands to any of the receivers to control the remote display.
The Sender can extend IR signals in both directions. A jack for an IR detector cable is also included. Any IR received by the detector can be routed to any one or combination of outputs. Four separate IR emitter ports are also provided on the back of the sender which can be used if a user connects IR detectors at each remote location. The extender is constructed as a 1 RU rack-mountable unit and has a built-in power supply. There are LED indicators on the front panel that show Link status, HDCP status, Long Reach and Power for each of the four outputs. It can be used by itself in a rack with four video sources such as AV receivers or it can be used in tandem with a 4x4 HDMI matrix to provide additional cross-point capabilities.
- Converts 4 separate HDMI inputs to corresponding HDBaseT outputs
- Extends IR in both directions
- RS-232 and IR control ports
- Supports HDCP, 3D, Deep Color, CEC, and 4 K (UHD) resolutions and HDBaseT compliant
- Sturdy 1RU design with built-in power supply
- Can power compatible receivers through the cable using PoH (requires optional 48v supply)
- Front panel status indicators for power, link, video, and more for each channel
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research HDMI 4-Port Extender-Sender with HDBaseT (UHBX-4X)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!