Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > Hall Research UHBX-R-XT
Hall Research Daisy-Chainable HDBaseT Extender Receiver IR RS-232 (UHBX-R-XT)
Brand: Hall Research
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $61655
List Price: $649.00
The award-winning HDBaseT™ Receiver with integrated HDBaseT™ transmitter for connection to downstream HDBaseT™ receiver(s) in a daisy-chain fashion. It provides a local HDMI output, an RS-232 port for controlling displays, and it also extends IR signals (IR signal detected at source is broadcast to all receivers - IR cables sold separately). The RS-232 port can be used to send commands (such as power on/off) to compatible displays and projectors. This can be done either automatically (autonomously by detecting video) or directed by an external Serial Control Device using Hall Research's simple command set.
When the RS-232 operation is under external control, each receiver in the daisy chain can be individually addressed for sending specific commands at that particular node. In order to communicate with a given receiver, each receiver in the daisy-chain is assigned a unique address. It provides a Mini-USB port that is used to assign the box address, configure operation mode, upload internal commands, and more. The distance between receivers (in a daisy chain), is 100 meters (328 ft) maximum. If the video is limited to 1080p (24 bit color or 8bits/color), then users can utilize the “Long Reach” function of the receiver that allows UTP cables of up to 150 meters (500 ft) between consecutive receivers in the daisy-chain (Long-Reach mode does not support 4K or deep color).
- Extends uncompressed HDMI video, RS232, and IR, up to 500 feet on a single CAT6
- Supports multiple units in a daisy-chain to allow extending video and data to very long distances
- At Full-HD (1080p), up to 8 receivers can be daisy chained
- Individually addressable RS-232 ports on each receiver for controlling connected displays
- Can be directed to send out RS-232 commands on the fly, or to send any of the commands programmed in its internal memory
- Can detect video and use RS-232 to turn displays on and off automatically (from commands uploaded to its internal memory)
- Multiple units in the daisy chain can be individually addressed
- IR extension (from source to all receivers)
- Supports HDCP, 3D and Deep color
- Sturdy metal enclosures with L brackets for mounting
- Complies fully with HDBaseTT standard
- Compact, Rugged, Reliable, and Economical
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research Daisy-Chainable HDBaseT Extender Receiver IR RS-232 (UHBX-R-XT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!