Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > Hall Research UHBX-S-PSE
Hall Research UTP Power Side Extender-Sender HDMI RS232 IR PoH (UHBX-S-PSE)
Brand: Hall Research
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $36955
List Price: $389.00
UHBX-S-PSE power side sender module when paired with the UHBX-R-PD compatible receiver, can extend HDMI, bi-directional IR, full-duplex RS232, and PoH (power over HDBaseT™) over distances of up to 150 meters (500 feet) using a single Cat6 cable. The pair can extend HDMI or single-link DVI video of virtually any resolution, to a maximum distance of 500 ft (150 m).
These extenders comply with Power-over-HDBaseT™ or PoH. This means only one end requires a power supply. The end identified as PSE (power sourcing equipment) injects power on to the Cat6 cable and the side identified as PD (powered device) is powered through the Cat6 cable. The PSE side requires connection of an AC adapter that supplies 5v DC, while the PD or WP(wall plate) side is simply powered through the RJ45 connector from the opposite side.
Full-duplex RS232 Serial Port extension is provided that can operate at any baud rate to 115,200 (independent of video activity). The extender can also extend IR from one end to the other. IR Detector and IR Emitter cables are sold separately. The IR extension preserves the modulation(carrier) frequency and provides compatibility to virtually any standard. It supports modulation range from 30 KHz to 60 KH.
- Extends HDMI or DVI video to 500 feet on just one Cat6 cable
- Includes RS-232 and IR extension in both directions
- Supports virtually all HDMI and DVI resolutions including 4Kx2K
- Only one end requires power, the other side is powered via UTP
- Complies fully with HDBaseT standards and Power-over-HDBaseT meets IEEE 802.3af standard
- Runs from just one +5vDC power supply
- RS-232 supports all baud rates regardless of presence of video
- IR extension is carrier frequency agnostic and supports 30 KHz to 60 KHz modulation to provide compatibility across all IR standards
- Fully isolates ground between TX and RX sides
- Compact, Rugged, Reliable, and Economical
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research UTP Power Side Extender-Sender HDMI RS232 IR PoH (UHBX-S-PSE)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!