Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wall Plates and Surface Mount Boxes > Hall Research UHBX-SW3-WP
Hall Research Auto-Switch Wall Plate Extender Switcher-Sender (UHBX-SW3-WP)
Brand: Hall Research
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $75525
List Price: $795.00
A multi-input Switcher/Sender with HDBaseT™ output that accommodates 2 HDMI and 1 VGA inputs with audio. The HDMI 1 input also supports MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) with a phone-charging feature to allow video presentation from a smart-phone using just a passive cable. The VGA input also accepts YPbPr Component video so that the sender can manually or automatically switch between the various inputs and extends the video using HDBaseT™ standard. To control the power on/off function of the remote display, the wall plate can generate RS-232 and IR control signals which are extended using the same Cat6 cable.
To ensure a proper image on the display, the wall plate's VGA input is scaled to 1080p. This eliminates compatibility issues with notebook or PC VGA formats that may not be displayable on an HDMI TV if not scaled to a standard HDTV resolution such as 1080p. The user can also configure the unit to pass-through 3.5 mm audio input from an MP3 audio player independent of the VGA signal. It can manually or automatically control the power on/off function of the remote display. The power commands can be RS-232, IR, or CEC based on the user's needs.
- 3 inputs handle VGA, Component, HDMI (or DVI), and even MHL
- Supports charging feature if MHL source is detected
- VGA input is scaled to 1080p or user-specified output resolution to ensure proper image
- Supports all HDMI resolutions including 4K UHD
- Uses only one Cat6 cable
- Distance to 500 ft (150m) at 1080p, or 330 ft (100m) at 4K resolution
- Manual or automatic input selection
- IR extension
- Can issue its own RS-232, IR, or CEC command to turn display On or Off
- Display power control can be manual or automatic
- Wall plate does not require separate power supply, powered using PoH through the same Cat6 cable
- USB port for configuration (including display power on/off control methodology)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research Auto-Switch Wall Plate Extender Switcher-Sender (UHBX-SW3-WP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!