Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Parabolic Antennas > CommScope UHX10-59-P3A
CommScope's Antenna is a shielded, dual-polarized antenna ideal for microwave applications. The antenna features a high gain and a narrow beamwidth which reduces interference. The antenna includes a white radome with flash and a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- High performance shielded, dual polarized antenna
- Includes a white radome with flash
- Features a CPR flange
- Decreases interference with a high gain and narrow beamwidth
- Dimensions: 68.75" x 130.5" x 130.5"
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Specific Frequency: 5.925-6.425 GHz
- Diameter: 10-Feet
- Gain, Low: 42.9 dBi
- Gain, Middle: 43.2 dBi
- Gain, High: 43.6 dBi
- Polarization: Dual
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 1.1 Degrees
- Minimum Front Back Ratio: 80 dB
- XPD: 34 dB
- Maximum VSWR: 1.06:1
- Flange Type: CPR137G
- Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 124 mph
- Dimensions: 67.75" x 130.5" x 130.5"
- Weight: 575 lbs.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CommScope 10ft Dual Microwave Antenna 5.9-6.4 GHz (UHX10-59-P3A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!