Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Parabolic Antennas > CommScope UHX6-59W-P3A-B
CommScope's Ultra-High Antenna is a shielded, dual-polarized antenna ideal for microwave applications. The antenna features a high gain and a narrow beamwidth which reduces interference. The antenna includes a radome and a three-year manufacturer warranty.
- High performance shielded, dual polarized antenna
- Includes a radome and mouting supplies
- Features a CPR137G flange
- Decreases interference with a high gain and narrow beamwidth
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Specific Frequency: 5.925-7.125 GHz
- Diameter: 6-Feet
- Gain, Low: 37.5 dBi
- Gain, High: 39.5 dBi
- Polarization: +/- 45 Degrees
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 1.8 Degrees
- Vertical Beamwidth: 1.8 Degrees
- Minimum Front Back Ratio: 67 dB
- XPD: 36 dB
- Maximum VSWR: 1.08:1
- Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 124 mph
- Dimensions: 53.5" x 77.5" x 77.5"
- Weight: 359 lbs.
Product Reviews for CommScope 6ft Ultra-High Dual Microwave Antenna 5.9-7.1GHz (UHX6-59W-P3A-B)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!