Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Solar Power > Tycon Power Systems UPS-DC1212-9
The TP-UPS series outdoor enclosures are designed for applications that require a backup power source in order to maintain uninterrupted service to customers or a primary power source in a remote location. The enclosure is powered over a CAT5 network cable via Power Over Ethernet (POE) using a POE Supply/Inserter (included) and/or using Solar Panels.
- Weatherproof Nema 4X / IP65, UV resistant, outdoor enclosures
- Powered over CAT5 cable using POE and/or Solar
- Solar Assist. models with integrated solar panels
- Generous interior space for customer electronics
- Wall or Pole Mounting
- Isolates Customer Equipment from Power Line Surges
- High Quality AGM VR Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Advanced battery charge controller protects against overcharge and over discharge
he models with Solar Assist™ have an integrated solar panel mounted directly to the enclosure cover for compactness and ease of maintenance. The angle of the solar panel is adjustable with a novel tilt bracket system.
Features include an advanced battery charge controller to protect against over-charging or over-discharging of the valve regulated sealed lead acid AGM batteries. Enclosures have multiple ports for CAT5 cable, antenna cables/connectors or other cabling. They are vented to prevent residual buildup of hydrogen gas.
There is a generous amount of space reserved inside the enclosures for customer electronics such as controllers, wireless AP or CPE cards, sensors, inverters, etc. Equipment runs on battery power which isolates it from power line surges which is a main cause of outdoor equipment failure.
Multiple configurations are available for 12V or 24V systems with various battery storage capacities. A typical 250mW wireless access point with average power consumption of 3.5W will run 26 hours on a 9Ah battery at room temperature or 17 hours at -20 deg C.
- Wireless Base Stations and Clients
- Surveillance Cameras
- Wireless Bridge and Repeaters
- Remote Sensors
- Mission critical outdoor power
- Backup Power Systems
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tycon Power Systems Pro 12V 9Ah Batt 12V POE (UPS-DC1212-9)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!