Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > Hall Research URA
Hall Research Video and Audio Over UTP Receiver (URA)
Brand: Hall Research
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $27550
List Price: $290.00
The URA by Hall Research is a Video and Audio over UTP (Cat5/5e/6) receiver. The URA can receive Video and Audio from compatible UVA transmitters (such as UVA-4, UVA-WP) up to 1,000 feet away. It supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz and can fully compensate for signal attenuation in long UTP cables using a 5-stage active filter. A low skew cable is recommended. The unit includes a universal power supply. Made in the USA.
- Receives audio and video on a single CATx cable
- Adjustable cable length compensation to 1000 feet
- Digitally controlled adjustment eliminates tweaking pots
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 at any refresh rate
- Differential signaling eliminates ground loops and noise
- Compact & rugged metal enclosure with mounting holes
- No software required for setup and use
- Video Gain: Unity
- Video Standards: VGA through UXGA, RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, Component Video (bi-/tri-level sync)
- Connectors: (1) RJ-45 Female (CATx Input) (1) HD15 Female (Video Output) (1) 3.5mm Female (Audio Output) (1) 2.1mm Female (Power Input)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research Video and Audio Over UTP Receiver (URA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!