Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > Hall Research URA-232
Hall Research VGA Audio and RS-232 Over UTP Receiver (URA-232)
Brand: Hall Research
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $361
List Price: $380.00
The URA-232 is a video, audio and uni-directional RS-232 over UTP receiver. The receiver is located at a distance from the AV/RS-232 source and connected to a compatible UTP sender or extender. It has a digital input configurable as "Contact" or "Voltage". User-defined serial strings can be sent depending on the state of the digital input and also remotely from a compatible sender or via serial command. Using the remote capability, you can have URA-232 and URA-232-XT units daisy chained and talk to all the connected devices serially with each sending the same or completely different serial strings.
- Receives audio, video and uni-directional RS232 on a single UTP cable
- Adjustable cable length compensation to 1000 ft
- RGB skew correction
- Digitally controlled adjustment eliminates tweaking pots
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 at any refresh rate
- Compact & rugged metal enclosure with mounting holes
- Easily expandable by daisy-chaining receivers (URA-232-XT)
- Configurable Discrete Input
- Contact Closure or Voltage (5-30 vDC)
- Software GUI
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research VGA Audio and RS-232 Over UTP Receiver (URA-232)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!