Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > USB Hubs > Hall Research USB3-33H4
This USB 3.0 active extension cable with hub enables you to connect to multiple devices up to 33 feet (10m) away. The extension cable supports data transfer rates up to 5Gbps and is fully backward compatible with 2.0 and 1.1 devices. There is an additional power supply that is provided for connecting devices that require more power such as USB HDD, PTZ cameras, etc.
- 4 downstream USB 3.0 ports that are backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices
- Data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- No comma driver required
- USB bus powered or self-powered
- Optional external power adapter provided for high power consuming devices
- Daisy-chain connection possible
- Over-current detection and protection
Product Reviews for Hall Research USB 3.0 Active Extension Cable With 4-Port Hub (USB3-33H4)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!