Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Hand Tools > MASTER APPLIANCE UT-100SI
MASTER Ultratorch UT-100Si Self-igniting, butane-powered soldering iron and heat too with built-in fuel filter for consistent ignition. Unit shipped empty. 1 fluid ounce gas tank.
- Provides pinpoint heat to remove surface mount components, repair vinyl, shrink heat shrink tubing, solder, desolder, and more.
- It also features a fuel-level window to quickly determine how much fuel is remaining.
- Includes: UT-100Si, solder tip, spanner wrench, open end wrench, shrink attachment & protective cap.
- 10.3" in length. Approximately 2 hours operating time.
- Approximately 482 degrees F to 932 degrees F solder tip temperature. Approximately 1202 degrees F tip heat tip temperature. Approximately 20 to 80 watt electric iron.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for MASTER APPLIANCE Ultratorch Self Igniting Butane Soldering Iron (UT-100SI)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!