Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Hall Research UV1
This is a single channel VGA video extender kit consisting of a sender (UV1-S) and a receiver (UV1-R). The sender converts a PC's VGA signal into a format that can be transmitted using a single inexpensive and commonly available Cat-5 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable with RJ45 connectors. The Cat5 signal is converted at the receiver back to VGA for connection to your monitor, projector or other display devices.
The UV1 can extend HD video up to 500 feet (150 meters) with little to no degradation of video quality. The sender and receiver are each housed in a small plastic enclosure. Included with the pair of devices are one small power adapter (can be powered at either end), and a short adapter cable for easy connection to the standard HD-15 connector of the PC.
- Eliminates the need for bulky, expensive and hard to build multi-coaxial cables for High-Resolution A/V extension
- Amplifies the signal for clean and crisp transmission
- Differential signaling eliminates ground loops and noise
- Handles resolutions up to 1920x1440 at 60Hz
- Rugged, reliable and a compact size
- Only one end requires power in most applications
- Drive standard Cat5 cables to 500 feet for VGA and Component Video or to 2000 feet for Composite Video and Audio
- EDID emulation available in both standard and custom programming
Product Reviews for Hall Research Video Over UTP Extender Kit (UV1)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!