Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Hall Research UV1-R
The Video Over UTP Receiver receives a Cat5 signal from one of the compatible sending devices and converts the signal back into VGA. The receiver is supplied phantom power via the Cat5 from the sending unit. It can be located up to 500 feet (150 meters) from the sending unit with little to no degradation of video quality. The receiver eliminates the need for bulky, expensive and hard to build multi-coaxial cables for High-Resolution A/V extension. Only one end requires power in most applications and the power supply can be connected at the sending or the receiving end, whichever convenient.
- Amplifies the signal for clean and crisp transmission
- Differential signaling eliminates ground loops and noise
- Handles resolutions up to 1920x1440 at 60Hz
- Rugged, reliable, and compact size
- Drive standard Cat5 cables to 500 feet for VGA and component video or to 2000 feet for composite video plus audio
Product Reviews for Hall Research Video Over Cat5 Unshielded Twisted Pair Receiver (UV1-R)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!