Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wall Plates and Surface Mount Boxes > Hall Research UV1-R-WP
The Wall Plate Receiver receives Video and Phantom Power over UTP (Cat5/5e/6) cable up to 500 feet from a compatible sender. It is constructed as a single gang wall plate with a shallow depth so that it can mount into any size junction box. The wall plate receiver supports PC resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 or HDTV resolutions of 1080p. It supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to UXGA and 480p to 1080p. With this receiver, you can eliminate the need for bulky, expensive and hard to build multi-coaxial cables for high-resolution A/V extension.
- Single-gang wall plate construction saves space and simplifies installations
- Amplifies and compensates (equalizes) the signal for clean and crisp image
- Works with VGA or Component Video signal on Cat5/5e/6 cables to 500 feet
- Differential signaling eliminates ground loops and noise
- Standard RJ45 connector on the rear for easy termination
- Receives power from Sender
- LED for power-good indication (blinks if there is insufficient power voltage
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research Video Over Unshielded Twisted Pair Wall Plate Receiver (UV1-R-WP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!