Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Hall Research UV1-S
The Video over UTP Sender converts a VGA signal into a Cat5 and sends this Cat5 signal to one of its compatible devices. The sender is supplied with phantom power via the Cat5 from the receiving unit or from a local power supply. It can drive Cat5 cables of lengths of up to 500 feet (150 meters) with little to no degradation of video quality. Only one end requires power in most applications. The power supply can be connected at the sending or the receiving end, whichever convenient. The sender eliminates the need for bulky, expensive and hard to build multi-coaxial cables for high-resolution A/V extension.
- Amplifies the signal for clean and crisp transmission
- Differential signaling eliminates ground loops and noise
- Handles resolutions up to 1920x1440 at 60Hz
- Rugged, reliable, and compact size
- Drive standard Cat5 cables to 500 feet for VGA and Component Video or to 2000 feet for Composite Video and Audio
Product Reviews for Hall Research Video Over Unshielded Twisted Pair Sender (UV1-S)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!