Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Hall Research UV1-S-16X
The basic 16-channel video and power extender/sender can transmit video along with phantom power. The sender converts the video inputs and power signals into a format that can be transmitted using a single inexpensive Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable with RJ45 connectors. Both unshielded and shielded twisted pair cables can be used. You can also use Cat5, 5e, 6, or higher. For runs of over 250 feet, it is recommended to use “Skew-free” or “Zero-skew” Cat5 cables for best performance. At the remote receiving end, a compatible receiver (sold separately) is used to convert the UTP signal back to VGA and power.
The product is housed in a 2 RU, 19” Rack mount enclosure and has connectors for up to 16 video inputs, as well as multiple RJ45 output connectors for connection to the remote systems. The RJ45 outputs on the Sender can drive Cat5 LAN cables to 500 feet (150 meters) with little to no degradation of video quality depending on the resolution of the VGA signal. The receiver can compensate for video signal losses in long cable runs. This is perfect for Matrix Racks and Digital Signage
- Distribute 16 Video Sources in one easy to use rack mount unit to remote locations
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1440 at 60Hz and HD resolutions up to 1080p
- Amplifies signal for clean and crisp transmission
- Drives standard Cat5 cables up to 500 feet
- Transmit video and power signals on one cable
- Built-in universal power supply and 2RU 19" rack mount enclosure
- Provides Phantom Power for receivers up to 500 feet away so the receivers don't need power connection
Product Reviews for Hall Research 16-Channel Video and Power Extender-Sender (UV1-S-16X)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!