Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > VGA > Hall Research UV1-SL
The Video Over UTP Sender and Local Port converts a VGA signal into a Cat5 and sends this Cat5 signal to one of its compatible devices. The Sender also has a loop-thru VGA port for a local monitor and is supplied phantom power via the Cat5 from the receiving unit or from a local power supply. It can be located up to 500 feet (150 meters) from the sending unit with little to no degradation of video quality. Only one end requires power in most applications. The power supply can be connected at the sending or the receiving end, whichever is convenient. This device eliminates the need for bulky, expensive and hard to build multi-coaxial cables for High-Resolution A/V extension.
- Local VGA port available for local display
- Amplifies the signal for clean and crisp trasmission
- Differential signaling eliminates ground loops and noise
- Handles resolutions up to 1920x1440 at 60Hz
- Rugged, reliable and compact size
- Drive standard CAT5 cables to 500 feet for VGA and Component Video or to 2000 feet for Composite Video and Audio
Product Reviews for Hall Research Video Over UTP Sender and Local Port (UV1-SL)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!