Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Splitters and Combiners > Hall Research UV4-S
A 4-channel video splitter from Hall Research that can send a VGA or component video signal to multiple displays on CATx cable. This unit features a standard HD15 VGA connector for the input and has 4 RJ45 connectors for the outputs. It also provides an additional VGA output for connection to a local monitor. It can drive UTP cables of lengths up to 500 feet. At the remote (receiving) end of the cable, a Video Over UTP Receiver is required to convert the UTP signal back to video for connection to a monitor.
In most setups only one power supply is necessary for the entire system. The UV4-S Sender/Splitter comes with a power supply that is capable of powering itself and all of the receivers. For Cat5 runs of over 300 feet, the receivers need their own additional supplies that must be ordered separately. This splitter eliminates the need for bulky, expensive and hard to build multi-coaxial cables for high-resolution video extension. The differential signaling eliminates ground loops and noise.
- Support for a local monitor at the transmitter
- Handles resolutions up to 1920x1440 at 60Hz
- Rugged, Reliable, Compact size
- Drive standard CATx cables to 500 feet for VGA and Component Video
- Amplifies the signal for clean and crisp transmission
- Multiple Cat5 outputs
- Transmit video and phantom power on a single CATx cable
- Single power supply fpr transmitter and all UV1-R receivers (under 300 ft)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research Video and Phantom Power Over UTP Extender Transmitter (UV4-S)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!