Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > Hall Research UVB1-CP-S
This Video Balun Extender/Transmitter is used to boost and extend a standard or HDTV component video signal on Cat5 cable from up to 1,000 ft. In a typical installation, 2 units are required, one as a sender and one as a receiver. They are also sold as a kit. Unlike other passive Baluns, this device is active and receives the signal using wide bandwidth (550 MHz) differential (balanced) amplifiers for an unprecedented sharp and clean image.
The unit provides Ground-loop Isolation (GLI) and RFI (radio frequency interference) immunity to prevent 60 cycle video hum or distortion. Most competing Baluns provide no common mode rejection at low frequencies and are subject to facility grounding issues and noise pickup. The active design matches the impedance of the UTP cable perfectly at all frequencies so that there is no image ghosting. Ghosting is a major issue with competing passive Baluns transmitting HD signals.
- Transmits component video (YPbPr) over Cat5 cable
- Up to 1000 feet depending on resolution
- Only one power supply is required
- Wide badnwidth differential amplifiers for unprecedented sharp and clean image
- Ground-loop isolation (GLI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) immunity
- Active design impedance matching for no image ghosting
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research Component Video Balun Extender-Transmitter for SD-HDTV (UVB1-CP-S)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!