Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Parabolic Antennas > RFS UXA10-W59AC1SG
RFS' Parabolic Antenna is an shielded high-cross polar discrimination antenna ideal for microwave applications that require the best RF performance. The antenna features a high gain and a narrow beamwidth which reduces interference. It has an extremely high XP performance for complete isolation between radions in each polarization. The antenna includes a white radome for protection against harsh outdoor elements.
- Shielded, dual-polarized wide-band antenna
- Radome included with antenna
- Decreases interference with a high gain and narrow beamwidth
- Features an extremely high XPD performance for complete isolation between the radions in each polarization
- Has excellent radiation pattern envelope (RPE), particularly in cross-polar areas
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Specific Frequency: 5.925-6.875 GHz
- Diameter: 10-Feet
- Gain, Low: 42.9 dBi
- Gain, Middle: 43.5 dBi
- Gain, High: 44.1 dBi
- Polarization: Dual
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 1 deg
- Vertical Beamwidth: 1 deg
- Minimum Front Back Ratio: 73 dB
- XPD: 40 dB
- Maximum VSWR: 1.08:1
- Flange Type: CPR137G
- Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 125 mph
- Dimensions: 64.6" x 126.8" x 126.8"
- Weight: 638 lb
Product Reviews for RFS 10ft Dual Polar Parabolic Antenna 5.9-6.8GHz (UXA10-W59AC1SG)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!