Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Parabolic Antennas > RFS UXA6-65BC1SG
RFS' High-Performance Parabolic Antenna is a shielded, dual-polarized antenna ideal for microwave applications. The antenna features a high gain and a narrow beamwidth which reduces interference. Each purchase includes a gray radome and a CPR137G flange.
- Shielded, dual-polarized wide-band antenna
- Includes a gray radome and CPR137G flange
- Has a low 1.06:1 VSWR
- Decreases interference with a high gain and narrow beamwidth
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Specific Frequency: 6.425-7.125 GHz
- Diameter: 6-Foot
- Gain, Low: 39.2 dBi
- Gain, High: 40.1 dBi
- Polarization: Dual
- Minimum Front Back Ratio: 69 dB
- Maximum VSWR: 1.06:1
- Flange Type: CPR137G
- Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 125 mph
Product Reviews for RFS 6ft Dual-Polarized Parabolic Antenna 6.4-7.1 GHz (UXA6-65BC1SG)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!