Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Parabolic Antennas > RFS UXA8-W59AC8S1T
RFS Parabolic Dish antenna is designed for all microwave applications that require best RF performance, especially where interference could be an issue. This dual-polarized model has the ability to change frequencies in the field. Each purchase includes an extra sway bar.
- Extremly high XPD performance for complete isolation between the radions in each polarization
- Excellent radiation patern envelope (RPE), particularly in cross-polar area
- Support for winds up to 200 km/h (125 mph) with high-wind versions that support winds up to 252 km/h (155
mph) and an optional sway bar for added assurance in case mistakes are made during installation
- Each purchase includes an extra sway bar
- Includes a single-piece or a split-reflector configuration and compact packaging to reduce transportation costs
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Specific Frequency: 5.925-6.875 GHz
- Diameter: 8ft
- Gain, Low: 40.9 dBi
- Gain, Middle: 41.6 dBi
- Gain, High: 42.2 dBi
- Polarization: Dual
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 1.4 degrees
- Vertical Beamwidth: 1.4 degrees
- Minimum Front Back Ratio: 77 dB
- Return Loss: 28.3 dB
- XPD: 40 dB
- Flange Type: CPR137G
- Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 125mph
- Dimensions: 96" x 96"
- Weight: 396 lbs.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for RFS Dual Polarized Ultra High-Performance Parabolic Dish 8ft (UXA8-W59AC8S1T)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!