Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Racks and Enclosures > Ventev V181610LO-BASICHC
Ventev's 3R rated polycarbonate heated and cooled enclosure is designed to protect wireless LAN (WLAN) products from environmental threats such as heat, cold, dust and rain as well as theft and tampering. This affordable solution makes it easy to mount and protect wireless products even in harsh environments. Wi-Fi enclosures are used in nearly all vertical markets where the protection and enhancement of a wireless network is crucial.
- Constructed of durable polycarbonate allows for a reliable lightweight enclosure
- Enclosure houses a pre-set thermostat for heating or cooling
- Supports all major wireless vendors, includes standard
universal mounting plate, pre-drilled holes for jumpers/bulkhead
- Dimensions: 18" x 16" x 10"
- Equipped with vents and filters that can be serviced in the field
- Protects RF equipment from elements, theft and tampering
- Can be mounted indoors or outdoors
- Heated and cooled enclosures provide NEMA 3R protection
- Fan turns on at 35°C (95°F) and turns off at 30°C (86°F) for cooling
- Heater turns on at 10°C (50°F) and turns off at 20°C (68°F)
- Furnished hardware kit includes panel mounting screws and grounding hardware
- UL F1 Rated for Outdoor UV Exposure
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ventev Polycarbonate Enclosure with Solid Door and Latch (V181610LO-BASICHC)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!