Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Satellite Dishes and LNBs > Intellian V3-11G-311
Precision Dual Band Carbon Fiber Reflector: The v100 is designed and engineered to operate on Ku and Ka-bands while maximizing the RF performance on both bands. The v100’s high-gain, precision carbon fiber reflector ensures the best service quality available when configured for Ku or Ka-band operation, allowing for greater throughput and reduced operational costs.
Frequency Tuned Radome: To ensure efficient operations for Ku-band and Ka-band services, the radome itself is designed to enhance both the Ka- and Ku-band system performance. The new Radome is also designed to match conventional domes, an important benefit on installations where great aesthetics are important.
The v100 can be easily and quickly converted from a Ku-band system to a Ka-band system in under 10 minutes without removing the radome. To keep the process simple, all RF components are mounted on a single chassis to form an integrated RF module consisting of the BUC and Intellian Global PLL LNB. By unfastening only four bolts the whole module can be detached and removed from the radome through the access hatch. The new BUC & LNB module fits into the same space on the antenna with no need to rebalance the system after conversion. Next the Ku-band feed is easily replaced with the Ka-band feed to complete the process.
- Remote Access via Aptus
- Simple Conversion from Ku to Ka
- Gyro-Free Satellite Search Capability
- Open Platform Compatibility
- Auto Beam Switching (ABS)
- Optional Dual VSAT Mediator
- Global PLL LNB
- Built-in web interface for remote management, control and updating brings tech support aboard the vessel
- Automated Diagnostics including internal Spectrum Analyzer
- Converts easily and quickly from Ku-band system to a Ka-band system with a simple integrated RF module consisting of the BUC and LNB
- The combined RF BUC & LNB assembly is attached to the rear side of the reflector, with no need to rebalance the system after conversion
- No external heading device input required
- Reduces installation time, automated Bow offset using Aptus
- Preinstalled database of detailed satellite data
- Customizable satellite library for a specific network
- Fully compatible with all major service providers
- Preconfigured modem settings provided in a simple drop down menu using Aptus
- Supports ABS via the OpenAMIP protocol from iDirect and the ROSS Open Antenna Management (ROAM) protocol from Comtech
- Ensures uninterrupted broadband communications by seamlessly switching between two antennas
- Communicates simultaneously with two Antenna Control Units (ACU)
- Ideal for redundant antenna environments
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Intellian Global Xpress Terminal GX100 (V3-11G-311)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!