Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > CommScope V65S-1XR
COMMSCOPE MetroCell Antenna. Provides a future-ready antenna solution with flexibility to reassign antenna, for example GSM 1800 service to 2.6GHz LTE at a later date. Contains internal GPS antenna. RF technology flexible-suitable for LTE, UMTS, CDMA, GSM, AWS, WiMAX, and other applications from 1.7-2.7 GHz. Employs state-of-the-art ultra wideband technology providing excellent RF performance in all bands. Item Height 23.6 inches, Item Length 4.1 inches, and Item Width 6.7 inches. Jumper not included.
- Excellent RF pattern control over the full operating band and tilt range for desired coverage and interference containment.
- Remote beam tilt management is an optional feature using Andrew's Teletilt® system Integrated Internal Remote Electrical Tilt (RET), with independent control of electrical tilt with manual override on all arrays.
- Specific Frequency 1695-1880 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz / 1920-2200 MHz / 2300-2500 MHz / 2500-2690 MHz.
- Gain dBi 13.4 dBi / 13.8 dBi / 13.9 dBi / 14.4 dBi / 14.5 dBi, and Horizontal Beamwidth 70 deg / 68 deg / 69 deg / 63 deg / 61 deg.
- 30 dB Minimum Front Back Ratio, +/- 45 Degrees Polarization, 1.50:1 Maximum VSWR, 300 W Maximum Power, DC Ground Lightning Protection, 0-20 deg Variable Electrical Downtilt, 4.1/9.5 Mini-DIN Female RF Connectors, Bottom Connector Placement, and 150 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CommScope 1695-2690 MHz MetroCell Antenna (V65S-1XR)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!