Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > DVTECH VE-70HHTAW-X
Now with the capability to support 4K video, DVTECH’s HDBaseT HDMI Extender can extend a HDMI signal up to 70M over twisted pair cabling. HDBaseT technology does not alter the extended signal so HDCP, EDID, CEC and 3D are passed through. This product also provides bi-directional RS-232 and 2-way IR extension between the sender and receiving unit, which allows the transfer of IR commands and RS-232 communication between two locations. Our HDBaseT technology only needs a cost-efficient standard category twisted-pair cable (Cat 5e/6), which allows for simple integration.
- Supports up to 70 Meters of Zero Compression Extension via One CATx Cable
- Supports Ultra HD 4K x 2K@30Hz
- HDCP Compliant
- Local HDMI Output Ideal for Local Monitoring
- Supports HDMI High Definition Audio (Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD MA)
- Supports HDMI standard with/without 3D function
- Supports 3D pass-through
- Supports CEC pass-through
- Support RS-232 (Bi-directional transfer) Extensions with up to 115,200 bps Baud-Rate
- Supports all frequency band IR control
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DVTech HDBaseT Local Port Extender DA 70M (VE-70HHTAW-X)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!