Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Compasses > Si-Tex VECTORCOMPACTN
SI-TEX Vector Compact Smallest GPS Compass NMEA 2000 Capable (VECTORCOMPACTN)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $87499
List Price: $999.99
Vector Compact - Worlds Smallest GPS Compass, NMEA 2000 Capable The Vector Compact GPS Compass offers superior navigation including accurate positioning and heading performance. V104 uses SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) for differential GPS position allowing Hemisphere GNSS to provide a low cost and highly effective positioning and heading based smart antenna.
The rugged and low-profile enclosure combines Hemisphere GNSS' Crescent Vector technology and two multi-path resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. The smart antenna, measuring in less than a half meter in length, mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of Vector Compact provides traditional GPS position and heading at a low cost, replacing the combination of low-accuracy GPS and fluxgate compass.
- Receiver Type: Vector GPS L1
- Compass Signals Received: GPS, GPS Sensitivity: -142 dBm
- Channels: 24
- SBAS Tracking: 2-channel, parallel tracking
- Update Rate: 10Hz standard (position and heading)
- Rate of Turn: 90x/s maximum
- Compass Safe Distance: 30 cm (11.8 in)
- Maximum Speed: 1,850 kph (999 kts), Maximum Altitude: 18.288 m (60,000 ft
- Provides position,heading,pitch,roll and heave
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 2° (RMS) heading accuracy in an amazingly small form factor
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast star-up times and provide
- Heading updates during temporary loss of GPS and Satellites
- Differential position accuracy of 1m, 95% of the time
- Accurate heading for up to 3 minutes during GNSS outages
- COAST technology maintains differentially corrected positioning for 40 minutes or more after loss of differential signal
- Input Voltage: 8-36 VDC, Power Consumption ~2.0 W nom. Current Consumption: 0.16 A @ 12VDC, Power Isolation: Isolated to enclosure, Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes.
- Dimensions Not including mount: 29.9 L x 12.9 W x 4.5 H (cm) 10.2 L x 5.1 W x 1.8 H (in) Including mount: 25.9 L x 12.9 W x12.8 (cm) 10.2 L x 5.1 W x 5.0 H (in)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for SI-TEX Vector Compact Smallest GPS Compass NMEA 2000 Capable (VECTORCOMPACTN)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!