Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Compasses > Si-Tex VECTORCOMPACTS
Vector Compact - S World’s Smallest GPS Compass with NMEA 0183 Interconnect Cable: The Vector Compact GPS Compass offers superior navigation including accurate positioning and heading performance. V104 uses SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) for differential GPS position allowing Hemisphere GNSS to provide a low cost and highly effective positioning and heading based smart antenna.
The rugged and low profile enclosure combines Hemisphere GNSS' Crescent Vector technology and two multi-path resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. The smart antenna, measuring in less than a half meter in length, mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of Vector Compact provides traditional GPS position and heading at a low cost, replacing the combination of low-accuracy GPS and fluxgate compass.
- Receiver Type: Vector GPS L1
- Compass Signals Received: GPS, GPS Sensitivity: -142 dBm
- Channels: 24
- SBAS Tracking: 2-channel, parallel tracking
- Update Rate: 10Hz standard (position and heading)
- Rate of Turn: 90x/s maximum
- Maximum Speed: 1,850 kph (999 kts)
- Provides position,heading, pitch,roll and heave
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 2° (RMS) heading accuracy in an amazingly small form factor
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast star-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of GPS and Satellites
- Differential position accuracy of 1m, 95% of the time
- Accurate heading for up to 3 minutes during GNSS outages
- COAST technology maintains differentially corrected positioning for 40 minutes or more after loss of differential signal
- Dimensions Not including mount: 29.9 L x 12.9 W x 4.5 H (cm) 10.2 L x 5.1 W x 1.8 H (in) - Including mount: 25.9 L x 12.9 W x12.8 (cm) 10.2 L x 5.1 W x 5.0 H (in)
- Input Voltage: 8-36 VDC Power Consumption. Power Consumption: ~2.0 W nom. Current Consumption: 0.16 A @ 12VDC, Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes, Power Isolation: Isolated to enclosure
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for SI-TEX Vector Compact Smallest GPS Compass Interconnect Cable (VECTORCOMPACTS)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!